What is Elula ready software? Well, the short answer is that it is software that yes you guessed it is ready to use. Ready to use as is or to use as a starting point to build up from. The system we offer are deployable straight out the box and ready to use within hours, not days, and certainly now weekes. We will deploy the software on any domain or subdomain you want. We handle the hosting and you simply need to update the A record for the domain or the cname record and point it to our servers. As we own the software we host and manage the software and know the ideal environment that is needed. In addition to the ideal hosting solution, we take care of having daily backups of the whole platform.
So let’s start off and look at some of the solutions that we have ready to go, we will give a high-level overview of the system and show a few great features that the software offers:
Faithful Digital Solutions – Website, Mobile Apps & CRM Solutions
Your Faiths website is the frontline for your whole ministry. This is where first impressions are formed. A Faiths website is the first step to how your ministry can get found. A faiths website is quick and easy to change. It’s always accessible & and it’s where existing members can find the information they need.
Your website can facilitate signups for events and ministries. It can accept donations and process giving. It’s the hub for service times, building/campus locations, phone numbers, email addresses, maps & directions, and more!
Your Faiths website is the most important marketing and outreach tool you have at your disposal.Prioritize it as it’s one of the most important entities your ministry has.
Faith Mobile App
It’s a fact that your ministry members are using smartphones. They are using mobile devices for daily activities such as keeping a calendar, banking, getting directions and even reading scripture. Smartphone apps are now the primary means for communication and accessing content. Places of faith should consider a mobile app to reach and engage the increasing number of their members and visitors using smartphone devices. App and mobile engagement are the most vital means of communication to your ministry members because it can scale and be segmented.
The Faith CRM basic functionality is similar to most productivity applications – to streamline and automate tasks and processes, this time focusing on activities endemic to a faith-based organization. Here are some of the examples of what Faith CRM can do:
* Streamline common administrative tasks. This covers daily operations like service support, reporting, work coordination, emails, information dissemination, and many others. Faith CRM ensures the smooth running of the faith-based organisation on a day-to-day basis by automating recurring tasks and reducing the cost of operations.
* Track and manage resources. A key feature of Faith CRM is accounting functionality and reporting to improve financial management; accurately keep a tab of contributions and donations; enable the judicious utilization of resources, and come up with proper financial statements and reports.
* Foster communication. A faith-based organisation such as a church is an organization of ministry leaders, administrators, staff, members and visitors, and a Faith CRM provides technology tools for better communication as well as informing everyone of church news, updates and developments. It also makes for the efficient and effective spreading of the Gospel.
* Monitor growth of the congregation. This includes service attendance; managing contacts and membership, and prospecting for new members through various channels like emails and social media. Faith CRM also maintains a database of each member with details and information that can automatically be updated.
If you are thinking – hey will get our IT guy and he can handle this and deploy it for us. Yup, you certainly can, however, consider the following:
- We know the software, can integrate it into any system and customize it for you as you need.
- We understand your needs and the importance of uptime and support
- We can train you to use the software
- We offer efficient and knowledgable support
This will free up time for IT to concentrate where they are needed and not stretched into long drawn out learning curves.
Ready to get serious?
Digitally mature companies are 23% more profitable than their less mature peers.
Consumers who have an emotional connection with a brand have a 306% higher lifetime value.
86% of companies believe cloud technology is critical to digital transformation.
70% of the buying experience is based on how the customer feels they are treated.